Dermal Fillers for Men
Dermal Fillers enhance and define natural features, restore volume, cheek augmentation.
VOLUMISING DERMAL FILLERS
(Volumising & facial augmentation, lip enhancement, minimise lines & facial folds, cheek augmentation 1-3 mls, lip augmentation 1-2 mls, hydrating dermal fillers for ageing, dry & sun damaged skin $400 per ml – Packages available as per consultation with our specialist practitioners).
Dermal Fillers: From $450 – $650
DERMAL FILLERS FOR CHEEK AUGMENTATION & RESTORING VOLUME
Here at Medicine of Cosmetics we use Dermal fillers to create, define and enhance your natural features. Dermal filler can add subtle volume which is naturally lost with age. Dermal fillers can be used to soften lines and wrinkles and to correct asymmetries and restore facial balance.
Dermal fillers are made from complex sugar chains and are combined with unique stabilisation process called NASHA technology. The complex sugar chains used in Dermal fillers is found naturally in our body – it’s main role is to attract water molecules and provide hydration to the skin.
Dermal fillers to the cheek area can last between 6-18 months depending on the product used and where it is placed.
POST TREATMENT ADVICE FOR DERMAL FILLER INJECTIONS
- Do not apply massage the day of treatment. You may massage gently the area the day after treatment for 1-2 weeks to encourage the filler to settle & hydrate.
- Apply a cold compress only
- DO NOT RUB OR MASSAGE the treated area/s today.
- When cleansing your face or applying make-up, use gentle, sweeping motions to avoid excessive mobility of the area/s.
- AVOID excessive movement of the treated area/s for the first few hours and up to 2-3 days.
- AVOID strenuous exercise or activity for the remainder of the treatment day. You may resume other normal activities/routines immediately.
- You may take paracetamol if you experience any mild tenderness or discomfort. AVOID aspirin or ibuprofen products as they may increase your potential to bruise.
- AVOID drinking alcohol for a minimum of 12 hours as this may contribute to bruising and/or swelling.
- AVOID extended UV exposure until any redness/swelling has subsided. Apply an SPF 30 or higher sunscreen to the treated area/s.
- Your practitioner will discuss any other skin care product/s to avoid. Wait a minimum of four weeks (or as directed by your practitioner) before receiving any skincare or laser treatments.