Dermal Fillers in Adelaide
Dermal Fillers enhance and define natural beauty, restore volume, cheek augmentation, lip plumping & lip augmentation.
VOLUMISING DERMAL FILLERS
(Volumising & facial augmentation, lip enhancement, minimise lines & facial folds, cheek augmentation 1-3 mls, lip augmentation 1-2 mls, hydrating dermal fillers for ageing, dry & sun damaged skin – Packages available as per consultation with our specialist practitioners)
Dermal Fillers: From $350 (see full price list below)
AN INTRODUCTION TO DERMAL FILLERS
Dermal fillers are a prescribed cosmetic injectable treatment performed by either a specialised cosmetic nurse or doctor. Dermal fillers are designed to mimic a naturally occurring skin compound that are simply made from complex sugars. These natural based fillers have clinical trials, studies & evidence to support the practice & safety of these treatments for over 25 years since they were first founded. Dermal fillers are used to restore volume loss in an ageing face/skin through revolumising areas such as the tear trough, temples, cheeks, nasolabial folds & marionette folds. In recent times the trending practice of these treatments now also applies to a younger demographic through enhancing facial features such as lips & cheeks.
CHEEK AUGMENTATION /CHEEK CONTOURING
1. Mature skin:
Restoring mid face & cheek volume is an anti ageing approach to recreate volume where it is lost as we age. In doing so it gives rise to the lower face structures also adding an element of facial lifting & tightening.
2. Young Skin:
Dermal fillers used in the cheeks add contour and enhance the cheek bones to add wow factor and to glamourise a pre-ageing face. Evidently despite this being a glamourising request it will have anti ageing benefits for the individual in years to come, as it maintains mid face volume & structure preventing the natural ageing process.
Pain Relief options:
No added cost & it’s included in the price of the treatment. MOC is one of very few clinics in Adelaide offering a dental block to maximise patient comfort during the treatment.
1. Topical cream anaesthetic
2. Dental Block
3. Happy Gas ($25 fee & is in addition to option 1 or 2)
Here at Medicine of Cosmetics we use Dermal fillers to create, define and enhance your natural beauty. Dermal filler can add subtle volume which is naturally lost with age. Dermal fillers can be used to soften lines and wrinkles and to correct asymmetries and restore facial balance.
Dermal fillers are made from complex sugar chains and are combined with unique stabilisation process called NASHA technology. The complex sugar chains used in Dermal fillers is found naturally in our body – it’s main role is to attract water molecules and provide hydration to the skin.
Dermal fillers to the cheek area can last between 6-18 months depending on the product used and where it is placed.
|VOLUMISING DERMAL FILLERS|
0.5ml – $350
1ml – $585-$650
1.5ml – $850-$875
2ml – $1000-$1100
Marionette Folds & Jowl Correction:
|HYDRATING SOFT DERMAL FILLERS|
1ml – $450
1.5ml – $650
2ml – $850
Liquid Lift & Skin Booster:
|DERMAL FILLER PACKAGES|
|EXCELLENCE FILLERS (MID RANGE)
A soft skin booster for fine lines
EXCELLENCE FILLER PACKAGES (MULTIPLE SYRINGES)
ELITE FILLERS (HIGH RANGE)
Volumising fillers to lift and contour.
Suitable for Lips, Cheeks, Tear Trough, Jaw, Jowls and more.
Single purchase (per ml) $585-$650
ELITE FILLER PACKAGES (MULTIPLE SYRINGES)
2ml filler $1000 save over $200
Loyalty Lip Reward
$500 for 1 ml lip filler on recurring visit to MOC
COMBINATION PACKAGES – ANTI WRINKLE & FILLER
1ml filler & 50 units $800 (Save $100)
POST TREATMENT ADVICE FOR DERMAL FILLER INJECTIONS
- Do not apply massage the day of treatment. You may massage gently the area the day after treatment for 1-2 weeks to encourage the filler to settle & hydrate.
- Apply a cold compress only
- DO NOT RUB OR MASSAGE the treated area/s today.
- When cleansing your face or applying make-up, use gentle, sweeping motions to avoid excessive mobility of the area/s.
- AVOID excessive movement of the treated area/s for the first few hours and up to 2-3 days.
- AVOID strenuous exercise or activity for the remainder of the treatment day. You may resume other normal activities/routines immediately.
- You may take paracetamol if you experience any mild tenderness or discomfort. AVOID aspirin or ibuprofen products as they may increase your potential to bruise.
- AVOID drinking alcohol for a minimum of 12 hours as this may contribute to bruising and/or swelling.
- AVOID extended UV exposure until any redness/swelling has subsided. Apply an SPF 30 or higher sunscreen to the treated area/s.
- Your practitioner will discuss any other skin care product/s to avoid. Wait a minimum of four weeks (or as directed by your practitioner) before receiving any skincare or laser treatments.